God made no mistake when he painted your body chocolate. Embrace it.
The girl usually supports her brother if she knew that he is in love.
The boy usually prevents his sister if he knew that she is in love.
Because she knows the meaning of love, and he knows the intentions of men.
When something bothered me, I didn’t talk with anyone about it. I thought it over all by myself, came to a conclusion, and took action alone. Not that I really felt lonely. I thought that’s just the way things are. Human beings, in the final analysis, have to survive on their own.
Happy Africa day part 2 (African Queens)
1. Queen Nefertiti of Kemet (Egypt)
2. Queen Yaa Asantewaa of Ashanti (Ghana)
3. Makeda (Queen of Sheba) from Ethiopia
4. Queen Nzinga of the Ndongo and Matamba Kingdoms of Mbundu (Angola and Congo)
5. Queen Nandi of Zulu (South Africa)
6. Queen Amina of Zaria (Nigeria)
7. Queen Tiye of Kemet (Egypt)
8. Empress Menen of Ethiopia
9. Queen Mbuya (Grandmother) Nehanda of Zimbabwe
10. Queen Hatshepsut of Kemet (Eygpt)- The first woman in recorded history to preside over a nation